BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple non-surgical treatment that reduces wrinkles and expression
lines, resulting in a more youthful complexion and overall appearance. BOTOX® Cosmetic
interferes with the muscles that create wrinkles from facial expressions in the
upper third of the face. It is a substance that has been used medically for decades,
and was originally utilized to treat various neuro-muscular conditions. BOTOX® Cosmetic
is the only treatment of its type approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),
and over a million people have been treated with it to date.
Conditions We Treat
- Crow's Feet: Lines around the eyes
- Forehead Lines: Horizontal lines across the forehead
- Squint Lines: Vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Bunny Lines: Horizontal lines along the nose with facial
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure involved in receiving BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments?
A series of tiny injections of minute concentrations of the BOTOX® Cosmetic
substance are placed along the skin of the forehead and outer eyelid area.
The entire procedure takes just minutes.
- Is it safe? Is it painful?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved and is a safe treatment for temporary
forehead and outer eye wrinkle reduction. Gianna utilizes the latest equipment
and techniques, as well as a state-of-the-art cooling device, all of which
which are effective in reducing discomfort.
- How often/how many treatments are needed to achieve significant results?
You will see results with just one treatment! The effects of the treatment
will begin within 48 hours and will be fully evident after about two weeks.
- How long do the effects of treatment last?
BOTOX® Cosmetic typically lasts 3-6 months. Results may vary. With repeated
injections (generally 2-3 in the first year), you can expect longer lasting
results (i.e., 1-2 injections per year to maintain the appearance). Consistent
follow-up treatments may provide longer lasting results.
- Who performs the treatments?
Dr. DeMario, who has received post-graduate training and certification
in BOTOX® Cosmetic administration, personally performs all BOTOX® procedures.
- How will I know if I am a candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments?
Gianna provides a free consultation to all clients, and this consultation
will address whether or not you are an appropriate candidate for BOTOX®
Cosmetic treatments. Written pre-treatment instructions are given as part
of your services.
- What can I expect to pay?
Fees range between $350-$600 per treatment depending on the areas being